Work Time Wednesday # 3


Hello everyone!

Lepo pozdravljeni!

Ones again I'm using the Tall Flowers stamp from Hero Arts. I just got some new goodies (you can read about it on Monday) so I'm going to work on using each and every one of them in the next month or so. I'm also going to add some "unused" supplies from my stash and I'm going to talk about them next week ;)
Ponovno uporabljam Tall Flowers štampiljko Hero Arts-a. Ravno sem dobila tudi nekaj novih sladkorčkov (več o tem si lahko preberete v ponedeljek), tako da bom v naslednjem mesecu intenzivno delala na tem, da vsakega uporabim vsaj enkrat preden jih pospravim. Vsem novostim bom dodala tudi nekaj starejših neuporabljenih pripomočkov, kaj več o tem pa bom napisala naslednji teden ;)

I made a baby girl card today and used these flowers as a border around my main image that I coloured in with some watercolour pencils. I used Hero Arts Raspberry Jam Ink and love the brightnes of the colour. Sentiment (Little Miracle) and some Stickles and we are done :)
Naredila sem voščilnico za novorojenko in uporabila cvetke kot borduro okoli glavne sličice, ki sem jo pobarvala s pomočjo akvarelnih barvic. Uporabila sem Hero Arts Raspberry Jam blazinico in sem povsem navdušena nad živahnostjo barve. Voščilo in nekaj Stickles bleščic, pa smo zaključili. 

I'm super glad I started this series. It makes me feel very good about using things that I have in my stash. I hope I can keep it up.

Zelo sem vesela, da sem začela to serijo, ker je prav posebno zadovoljstvo, da uspem dejansko uporabiti tisto, kar je v moji zbirki. Upam, da bom še naprej uspela vztrajati pri tem.
 
Thank you for coming over and have a great day!

Hvala za obisk in želim vam čudovit dan!

  Mateja

I'm entering this card into: 
- Hero Arts Nature Challenge
- Simon Says All Creatures Great and Small Wednesday Challenge
- Simon Says A Piece of Paradise Monday Challenge (Is that little mouse in paradise or what? I would trade in a heart bit!)

4 comments :

  1. A beautiful card Mateja, a lovely design and gorgeous colour scheme - a lovely stamping border and beautifully colour cute image!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! I loved your card and your description of how it relates to our Paradise theme. Yes! I agree that the little mouse is definitely in paradise and I, too, would trade him places! It's cold where I am and the wind is blowing bitterly, so I am quite jealous of the little mouse on your card. I really think you did an amazing job and adore the sweet baby girl colors you used. I also really liked the way you built the flower borders. Wonderful job and I'm so glad you shared your skills with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's also cold and gloomy and rainy here and I would love some sun :)

      Delete