Monday Madness # 4


Hello everyone!

Lepo pozdravljeni! 

I have an exciting post for today. I got my first order from Make the Day Special. I got a bit carried away but there were quite a few things that I also wanted but were out of stock (I guess that is a good thing). If you are not familiar with Make the Day Special it's an UK based online shop that carries quite a few USA products that are usually not available in Europe. I ordered some Hero Arts, Wplus9, Altenew, Mama Elephant and Lawn Fawn stamps. Can't wait to play with them all :) There were a few more Mama Elephant and Lawn Fawn stamps on my wish list (I need to get those Hedgehugs cuties soon), but I can get them next time. 
Za danes imam izjemno prijetno temo. Dobila sem namreč prvo naročilo iz trgovine Make the Day Special. Malce me je zaneslo, vendar na srečo kar precej stvari (ki sem jih še želela) ni bilo na zalogi, tako da so prihranjene za kdaj drugič. Če vam ta trgovinica ni znana, nekaj besed o njen. Je spletna trgovinica s sedežem v Veliki Britaniji, ki se je specializirala za težko dostopne izdelke iz ZDA in jih tako ponuja tudi evropskemu trgu brez večjih težav in dodatnega carinjenja na mejah. Naročila sem nekaj Hero Arts, Wplus9, Altenew, Mama Elephant in Lawn Fawn štampiljk. Na seznamu želja je bilo še nekaj Mama Elephant in Lawn Fawn štampiljk (nujno moram čim prej dobit Hedgehugs ježke), ampak še vedno obstaja naslednjič. 

These are the stamps that I got: 

Naročila sem naslednje štampiljke: 
Hero Arts: Miss You and Lill Hoot
Mama Elphant: Balloon Letter and Balloon Et Cetera
Mama Elephant: Cosmic Stars and Wplus9: Winter Pals
Wplus9: Just Geometric: Triangles and Banner Love
Lawn Fawn: Critters in the Arctic, Dream and Whale You Be Mine
Lawn Fawn: Milk and Cookies and Quinn's 123
Altenew: Whimsical Flowers and Painted Flowers

I will try to use all these beauties in the next month or so and share the end results with you. 

Poskusila bom uporabiti te lepotice v naslednjem mesecu in deliti z vami končne rezultate. 

Thank you for coming over and have a great day! 

Hvala za obisk in želim vam čudovit dan!

Mateja

No comments :

Post a Comment