Friday Fun with Peony Bouquet

Hello everyone!

Lepo pozdravljeni! 

I couldn't resist this stamp set from Altenew. It is gorgeous and it's amazing how these flower come to life with every added layer. I just know that this will be one of my go to stamp sets :) 
Enostavno se temu setu štampiljk ni bilo mogoče upirati. Cvetovi dobesedno oživijo z vsakim dodanim odtisom. Prepričana sem, da bo to eden izmed tistih setov, h kateremu se bom vračala vedno znova :) 

Thank you for coming over and have a wonderful weekend!

Hvala za obisk in želim vam čudovit konec tedna. 

Mateja

I'm adding this card into Simon Says Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge and Work It Wednesday Floral Challenge. Voščilnico dodajam tudi v februarsko galerijo Najlepšega para.

6 comments :

  1. absolutely gorgeous!!! :) i am one subscriber counting my blessings.. you are one of them...;) cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love multi-step flowers, too, Mateja! And WOW, are these ones ever stunning! Gorgeous design, thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Potonike so res zelo lepe. Voščilnica je krasna. Lp

    ReplyDelete