Valentine's # 2 / Valentinovo št. 2


Hello everyone!

Lepo pozdravljeni! 

Today's Valentine's Day/Love card is a play on one of my favourite wedding cards I made so far. This time I didn't fill the heart out completely but made an outline instead. Since I had space in the middle of the heart I stamped the sentiment there (All the best!) and sponged the edges with Hero Arts Red Royal ink. Sentiment and additional hearts were stamped with VersaMark in and I brushed some bronze Perfect Pearls over it (looking back I would use Perfect Pearl colour on the hearts instead – when you don't see the shine, it looks a bit out of place).
Današnja valentinova/ljubezenska voščilnica je varianta ene izmed mojih najljubših poročnih voščilnic do sedaj. Tukaj srce nisem povsem zapolnila in sem si tako pustila nekaj prostora za voščilo na sredini, robove pa sem senčila s Hero Arts Red Royal blazinico. Voščilo in dodatna srca sem odtisnila z VersaMark blazinico in čez nanesla bronast Perfect Pearls prah (če bi voščilnico delala še enkrat, bi preko src nanesla perlast prah, saj bronasta srca brez sijaja izgledajo malce neposrečeno).
Thank you for coming over and have a great day!

Hvala za obisk in želim vam čudovit dan!

Mateja
I'm entering this card into Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful card, Mateja! A sweet combination of all those tiny hearts! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete