CASE a designer

Hello everyone!

Lepo pozdravljeni! 

It's Copy a designer challenge over at A Blog Named Hero for this month and I'm CASEing Michelle Lupton. When I think of Michelle I imagine stencils, ink blending, background stamps and watercolour. I went with stencil and ink blending for today. I hope Michelle doesn't mind :)
Ta mesec je na A Blog Named Hero Izziv Kopiraj oblikovalca in za muzo sem si izbrala Michelle Lupton. Ko pomislim na Michelle mi padejo na pamet plastične šablone, senčenje z blazinicami , štampiljke za ozadje in akvarel. danes sem si izbrala kombinacijo plastične šablone in senčenja. Upam, da Michelle nima nič proti :) 

Thank you for coming over and have a great day!

Hvala za obisk in želim vam super dan! 





I'm entering this card into Copy a designer challenge over at A Blog Named Hero.

5 comments :

  1. So beautiful and it does remind me of Michelle's creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASE, you did a beautiful job. Thanks for playing along with A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OF course I don't mind - your card is gorgeous!! Thanks for CASEing me :D

    ReplyDelete